Tuesday 7 July 2015

hello all you jammers out there crunchy the pet here (jammer999d9) and today I have added a new place to my den!! this den is the trophie room where I will put all my adventure items and also things that I have won on a games I am also going to have a schedule (or whatever) to my den onn Fridays my ocean party will be open. and on Thursdays the new trophie den will be open! my castle den will be open on any other day!! and I also now have a youtube chanel where you can look at some of the videos I have made. the link to my chanel will be down below this picture I will show you of the trophies!! I will post on my blog if I have any new places to add to my den places you can tell me in the comments for my videos at my gmail  amb and bnx @gmail.com no spaces. or post it on my blog!  I will also be making a series on youtube called adventures with my brother. remember keep calm and jam on!!

No comments:

Post a Comment